Outdoor Summer Concert Series
Date(s) - 11/07/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Six prominent members of the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra will travel to Rosebud to perform Tchaikovsky’s thrilling String Sextet, Le Souvenir de Florence.
- ESO Concertmaster and Associate Concertmaster Robert Uchida and Erich Buchmann
- ESO Principal Violist and RCMF Artistic Director, Keith Hamm
- ESO Violinist, Laura Veeze
- ESO Principal Cellist, Rafael Hoekman
- ESO Cellist Meran Currie-Roberts
Concert dates & times:
July 11 – 1:00pm or 4:00pm
July 18 – 1:00pm or 4:00pm
Running time is approximately 1 hour.
To reserve call 1-800-267-7553.
IN THE EVENT OF RAIN
We will be checking the forecast regularly and contact ticket holders and artists by 9:00am Saturday morning if we know a concert will have to be cancelled due to rain.
If a cancellation occurs, ticket holders will be offered the choice to use their ticket for another performance if possible, donate the price of the ticket back to the concert series, or receive a full refund. However, this is a “FAIRWEATHER” event. If the concert needs to stop part way through due to rain, tickets will not be refunded.
Take-Away Meals – Looking for a bite to eat? check out the concession or our Take-Away items available for pick up on Fridays & Saturdays. at the Rosebud Mercantile.
COVID Health & Safety Measures
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the venue.
- Volunteers are required to wear masks.
- Guests are encouraged to wear non-medical masks.
- Spaces are measured and marked off to allow for a maximum of 4 cohort guests per square with 6ft of physical distance between squares.
- Washrooms for performers and guests are separate, and a staff member assigned to clean regularly.
- If the musicians on stage are not part of a cohort, 6 feet spacing will be accommodated.
- All mics, mic stands, and cords will be disinfected between concerts/performers.
- The concert green space will be taped off so that no one without a ticket is able to enter the venue space and we can maintain physical distancing.
- Audience members will not be permitted within 12 feet of the stage.
- A rapid response plan is in place in the event that an audience member becomes sick.
- Names and contact information will be recorded to allow for quick response if we are informed of an illness.